As a member-driven organization, we rely on our members to come together and help us to continue to bring new events, benefits and programming to our members. This work is done through the following committees:
- Programming Committee - This committee plans and offers CLE courses and brown bag lunches throughout the state.
- Networking Committee - This committee plans social events which give members and non-members an opportunity to network. It organizes the Annual Fall Reception, the Annual Stress Relief Spa Weekend and the Annual Beginner's Golf Clinic.
- Membership Committee - The focus of this committee is to make membership matter to our members by providing them with member benefits, networking opportunities, and relevant practical programs to foster their personal and professional growth. To this end, the Membership Committee targets vendors who can provide benefits to our members; focuses on acquiring diverse members from all practice areas; fosters new leaders in our membership; creates more pathways for participation in our membership; keeps our membership involved in the NHWBA; and works toward growing our membership.
- Public Service Committee - This committee directs NHWBA's charitable efforts, public service and mentoring programs.
- Infrastructure Committee - This committee focuses on the stability, growth and sustainability of the NHWBA as an organization to make sure that it remains relevant and in existence in the decades to come. The infrastructure committee is charged with review and revision of organization Bylaws with the Board of Directors; creating, maintaining, and interfacing with administrative and office support; preserving our sponsorships and anchor events, such as our Fall Reception; coordinating fundraising for the organization; promoting and funding the Winnie McLaughlin Scholarship; and addressing public policy and political advocacy issues as they arise.